H.I. No. 39: Getting Things Done
|"Getting Things Done"|
|Hello Internet episode|
|Original release date||June 9, 2015|
Official Description[edit | edit source]
Grey and Brady discuss: Hello Internet babies, humblebragging time warp, how likely is your job to be automated, a new corner, John Nash, losing weight, and collecting the Getting Things Done homework.
Show Notes[edit | edit source]
- Discuss this episode
- Audrey's Facebook page
- Little Bear's broken arm
- Slow Motion Little Bear
- Play 'Where's Audrey': Video 1
- Play 'Where's Audrey': Video 2
- SciShow: Is Urine Really Sterile?
- Hello Internet Flag submissions
- A special email
- The first discussion of Humblebragging on Hello Internet
- Will your job be done by a machine?
- Grey's new podcast: Cortex on Relay.fm
- John Nash
- Numberphile: John Nash
- 'Getting Things Done' by David Allen
- Space album
- Grey's book notes: Creativity Inc
- Grey's book notes: Bird by Bird
- Grey: Time Management for Teachers
References[edit | edit source]
- "H.I. #39: Getting Things Done". Hello Internet. Hello Internet. Retrieved 12 October 2017.