Let's Play Minecraft/Episode Listing/Episode 6-Enter the Nether Part 1
Let's Play Minecraft Episode 6: Enter the Nether is the sixth episode of Achievement Hunter's Let's Play Minecraft series. In this episode, the crew race to be the first person to cross into the Nether.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
The episode opens with the lads making their way to a set of four dirt blocks. As Michael enters the game, he is awarded eight achievements that he was missing, to his surprise. Geoff tells the lads their objective and they all split up to be the first to get to the Nether.
As the Hunters progress, they have discussions about making Michael yell and scream, the possibility of the "Jesus Hoax," and the various methods of getting to the Nether. Ray encounters a "Creeper orgy" as Michael swims in lava. Geoff tries to flood Jack's mine, realizing the reason that Gavin griefs people: it's hilarious. Geoff then tries to dig into Jack's mine, saying that he doesn't own the world, as Ray fights off a Spider with roses, then dies.
Michael later reveals his warrior name: Mogar, and they create the man known as Flynt Coal. Jack tangles with a Creeper as Geoff falls down a dark hole. They discuss whether or not people were glad whenever Hitler leaves a party, and Geoff creates a new hit single. Michael finds more lava, and Geoff is killed by a Zombie, losing all of his stuff. At this point the episode ends.
Player Skins[edit | edit source]
With the exception of Ray, the Achievement Hunters used different player skins in this episode than what they use currently. Geoff and Michael kept the same skins that they used in the previous episode. Jack switched player skins. In this episode, the player skins were:
- Geoff - Default Steve
- Jack - "Boris the Tennis Player" (Tennis Steve)
- Jack is the third person to use this skin
- Prior to this episode, Gavin had used this skin in the four previous episodes
- Michael - "Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force" (Athlete Steve)
- Ray - "Tuxedo Mask" (Tuxedo Steve)
- After using the "Carl" skin in the previous episode, Ray began using the "Tuxedo Mask" skin regularly in this episode. He would not use a different skin again until Geoff's House Part 3.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode marks the revealing of Mogar, as well as the creation of Flynt Coal.
- This is the first episode that Ray would start to regularly wear the Tuxedo skin and carry roses.
- This episode is the shortest one so far, with a run time of 14:26.
[edit | edit source]
|Let's Play Minecraft
|The Hunt For Diamonds
|Enter the Nether (Part 2)