Field Notes Front Page
|Front Page Reporter Notebook|
|Release Date:||First released::Summer 2016|
|Item No.:||Item No::FN-30|
|Innards paper:||Paper used::Cougar 70#T vellum "White"|
|Official Page:||Field Notes Front Page Reporter Notebook|
Description[edit | edit source]
With the attention and praise the reporter notebook Field Notes Colors "Byline" (FNC-31) received in the summer of 2016, Field Notes brought back the design as a stock product. The same cover and inside-cover information is printed, with only slight adjustments to colors and inks used.
Reception[edit | edit source]
Specifications[edit | edit source]
01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
02. Cover: Neenah Environment 120#DTC “Concrete” with a brute force application of “Dachshund Nose” black soy-based Saphira ink.
03. Innards: Cougar 70#T “White” vellum ruled with “Gray Lady” soy-based Saphira ink.
04. Cover and innards printed on a Printed on::Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
05. Bound with bombproof Renz “Double-O” Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816, filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
06. Corners precisely rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
07. College Ruled Lines: 9/32" (7.1 mm). 70 Pages.
08. Notebook dimensions: 3–3/4"× 8-1/4" (95mm x 210mm).
09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
10. All FIELD NOTES note books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
11. UPC: 858493003431 
References and Notes[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Taken from the official Front Page Reporter Notebook page https://fieldnotesbrand.com/products/frontpage