The Pitch (podcast)
|Hosted by||Josh Muccio|
|Genre||Business, Startup, Venture capital|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Original release||June 21st, 2016 – present|
|Cited as||13 Entrepreneur Podcasts You Should Be Listening to Right Now 100 Best Websites For Entrepreneurs 12 Best Podcasts For Entrepreneurs|
The Pitch is an American podcast hosted by Josh Muccio. The show features entrepreneurs in need of venture funding as they pitch to a live panel of investors, similar to ABC's hit TV series Shark Tank. Penned by its creators as, "A show where real entrepreneurs pitch to real investors—for real money." the podcast aims to capture the essence of what happens when entrepreneurs pitch investors.
The first episode of The Pitch premiered on June 21st, 2016. Then in September 2016 it was announced that the second season of the podcast would start airing in 2017 and featured a panel of investors who will be making investment decisions on the spot.
References[edit | edit source]
- "The Pitch by Gimlet on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts. Retrieved 2017-08-17.
- "The Top 13 Entrepreneur Podcasts You Should Be Listening to Right Now". Inc.com. 2016-07-07. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- Inverso, Emily. "100 Best Websites For Entrepreneurs, 2015". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- Solomon, Brian. "The 12 Best Podcasts For Entrepreneurs". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- Woods, Ben (2015-07-22). "'The Pitch' is a podcast version of 'Shark Tank' for startups". The Next Web. Retrieved 2016-10-18.
- Köhlbrugge, Marc (2015-07-22). "This new podcast lets you invest in early-stage startups". medium.com. BetaList. Retrieved 2016-10-18.
- "The Pitch Podcast Is Like Shark Tank Except Ten Times More Realistic". The Hustle. 2016-02-25. Retrieved 2016-10-18.
- "'Shark Tank'-Style Podcast 'The Pitch' Needs Startup Competitors". 2016-09-01. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- "» The Pitch Joins Gimlet Media". Gimlet Media. Retrieved 2017-06-11.