The Pen Addict No. 269: We Sold Everything
|We Sold Everything|
Description[edit | edit source]
Further Information[edit | edit source]
Ask TPA[edit | edit source]
- What’s the purpose of the “fins” on the back or FPs and does it matter if they get bent or one breaks off?
- I saw that the top 5 on the website hasn't been updated for about a year. Everyone pretty much a lock at this point?
Links & Show Notes[edit | edit source]
- Top Five Stationery Stores in New York City — The Gentleman Stationer
- Brad and Myke's Schonn Design Pens - Instagram
- Brad's 1965 Pilot Capless C-100RW - Instagram
- Crónicas Estilográficas - RW Capless (1965)
- Caran d'Ache 849 Fountain Pens - Pen Chalet
- Robert Oster Yellow Sunset – Vanness
- Haleakala Silhouette Fountain Pen - Kanilea Pen Co.
- Carolina Pen Company
- Sailor Professional Gear II | Best Fountain Pen
- Sailor Pro Gear King of Pen Fountain Pen - Transparent Demonstrator with Rhodium Trim - Anderson Pens
- Nick Pisciotti's Picture of 'Fins'
- Top 5 Pens — The Pen Addict
- There's a Bug in My Brand New Noodler's Ink : fountainpens subreddit
References and Notes[edit | edit source]
- Description taken from the official Pen Addict podcast page https://www.relay.fm/penaddict/269