Field Notes Unexposed
|Release Date:||First released::Fall 2014|
|Item No.:||Item No::FNC-24|
|Innards paper:||Paper used::Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White"|
|Edition Size:||Edition size::20,000 packs|
|Official Page:||Field Notes Unexposed|
Description[edit | edit source]
Here’s what we tell you: each Unexposed pack features three 5½" x 3½" 48-page memo books in an opaque black sleeve. The interior paper features our reticle-graph, last seen in the Night Sky edition from Summer 2013.
We won’t ruin the surprise by giving away any more than that, except to say that each pack contains three of the six memo books that make up this edition. So, there are 20 different possible combinations. Which combination you receive is left up to chance. You don’t know what you’ll get, and neither do we! But we’re confident you’ll enjoy them.
Reception[edit | edit source]
Paper[edit | edit source]
Specifications[edit | edit source]
01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
02. Cover: Sappi McCoy 11#C Silk White with a thick, brute force application of two (of six) fluorescent soy-based Saphira inks and a soft-touch coating.
03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of Pantone Cool Gray 2 soy-based Saphira ink.
04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 2-color printing press.
05. Bound by a Harris Bookbinder 6-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
06. Corners rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a Challenge SCM round-corner machine.
07. Reticle grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm x 4.7mm).
08. Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm × 140mm).
09. Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
10. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
References and Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Citation/CS1/Suggestions' not found.