Field Notes Blue Wednesday
|Release Date:||First released::July 2017|
|Item No.:||Item No::FNW-01|
|Innards paper:||Paper used::Mohawk Carnival Vellum 80#C|
|Official Page:||Field Notes Blue Wednesday|
Description[edit | edit source]
Today only (July 26, 2017), buy anything and get a special “Blue Wednesday” 2-Pack free. No coupon codes. No minimums. No bull. Heck, you don’t even need to be aware of the deal. If you buy something today, you’re in. But get moving. We expect Thursday to roll in sometime later tonight. These “Blue Wednesday” 2-Packs are not available for sale.
The Wednesday Blue was also offered on December 6, 2017 which coincided with the Haxley Edition release.
Reception[edit | edit source]
Specifications[edit | edit source]
01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
02. Cover: Mohawk Carnival Vellum 80#C "Blue," with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose Black" soy-based Saphira ink.
03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas Light Brown" soy-based Saphira ink.
04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 27 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 105 in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
06. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
07. Graph grid: 3/16" x 3/16" (4.7mm x 4.7mm).
08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" (89mm x 140mm).
09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
10. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
References and Notes[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Official description from the product page https://fieldnotesbrand.com/dispatches/2017/today-is-wednesday
- ↑ https://fieldnotesbrand.com/dispatches/2017/today-is-wednesday