The Pen Addict No. 70: Bullet Journal Time
|Bullet Journal Time|
Description[edit | edit source]
In this episode, Brad and Myke are joined by Ryder Carroll from BulletJournal.com. We discuss how the idea for the Bullet Journal came to be, how to get started, and some tips and tricks to keep your journal flowing smoothly. Myke and I also do a bit of follow-up on the back end of the show on a few hot topics of the week. 
Further Information[edit | edit source]
Links & Show Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bullet Journal: An analog note-taking system for the digital age
- Ryder Carroll (rydercarroll) on Twitter
- Dot Grid Journal on Creatives Outfitter
- Rhodia Webnotebook - 5.5 x 8.25, Dot Grid Paper - Black
- MASTER NOTEBOOK – THE CLASSIC | Leuchtturm1917
- Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks and diaries from Bureau Direct
- Whitelines from Bureau Direct
- Pilot Super Petit Marker Review — The Pen Addict
- Nock Co.
- Nothing Rhymes With Orange — Nock Co.
- Kickstarter Video - In The Books! — Nock Co.
- Penultimate — The Magazine
- Cult Pens Cult Pens Mini Fountain Pen
- The Clicky "Trading" Post — The Clicky Post
- Myke's Groove
References and Notes[edit | edit source]
- Description taken from the official Pen Addict podcast page https://www.relay.fm/penaddict/70