List of YouTube channels created by Brady Haran
(Redirected from Brady Haran on YouTube)
Since 2007, Brady Haran has created 17 YouTube channels, with which he has had various levels of involvement. As of December 2017, 10 of them remain active.
YouTube channels[edit | edit source]
|Channel||Web address||Launch date||YouTube category||Official description||Status||Ref.|
||7 September 2007||Science & Technology||Behind-the-scenes in the world of science. Also features extra footage and outtakes from periodicvideos and sixtysymbols.||Active|||
||6 June 2008||Science & Technology||Your ultimate channel for all things chemistry. A video about each element on the periodic table. And we upload new videos every week about science news, interesting molecules and other stuff from the world of chemistry.||Active|||
||13 February 2009||Science & Technology||Cool videos about physics and astronomy.||Active|||
||9 April 2009||Education||Videos all about computers and computer stuff. Sister channel of Numberphile.||Active|||
||12 August 2009||Education||A video about every book in the Bible - and other interesting stuff from scholars who study the most famous book in history.||Inactive|||
||1 June 2010||Education||Modern language and culture experts discuss the history and use of some familiar words. Featuring academics from The University of Nottingham's School of Cultures, Languages and Area Studies.||Inactive|||
||14 October 2010||Science & Technology||Who is your favourite scientist?||Inactive|||
||24 November 2010||Science & Technology||We're taking you "backstage" at some of the UK's most amazing science facilities. They include space telescopes, powerful lasers and football-field sized experiments. But who works there and what are they doing? Brought to you by the Science and Technology Facilities Council.||Inactive|||
||13 July 2011||Education||Discussing philosphy with experts from the University of Nottingham. Videos by Brady Haran||Inactive|||
||1 September 2011||Science & Technology||Videos about the science of food and drink. Covers everything from sensory science to food security.||Inactive|||
||15 September 2011||Science & Technology||Videos about numbers - it's that simple. Videos by Brady Haran||Active|||
||18 October 2011||Science & Technology||Exploring deep space - one video at a time. Including videos about the famous Messier Catalogue and access to world-class telescopes. Videos by Brady Haran.||Active|||
||5 November 2012||Science & Technology||Psychology videos by Brady Haran. Filmed with experts from the University of Manchester's School of Psychological Sciences.||Inactive|||
||7 May 2013||Comedy||Brady Haran runs numerous YouTube channels - but this is kind of a dumping ground for clips that don't quite fit anywhere!||Active|||
||6 May 2014||Education||This is Numberphile's "second channel" for extra footage or stuff that didn't quite fit on the main channel||Active|||
||2 December 2014||Science & Technology||Videos about cool objects!||Active|||
||17 August 2017||Comedy||The Unmade Podcast||Active|||
||13 November 2020||Music||Sofa Shop||Active|||
References[edit | edit source]
- "nottinghamscience". YouTube. nottinghamscience. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Periodic Videos". YouTube. Periodic Videos. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Sixty Symbols". YouTube. Sixty Symbols. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Computerphile". YouTube. Computerphile. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "bibledex". YouTube. bibledex. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "wordsoftheworld". YouTube. wordsoftheworld. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "FavScientist". YouTube. FavScientist. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "BackstageScience". YouTube. BackstageScience. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "PhilosophyFile". YouTube. PhilosophyFile. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "foodskey". YouTube. foodskey. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Numberphile". YouTube. Numberphile. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "DeepSkyVideos". YouTube. DeepSkyVideos. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "psyfile". YouTube. psyfile. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "BradyStuff". YouTube. BradyStuff. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Numberphile2". YouTube. Numberphile2. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Objectivity". YouTube. Objectivity. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Unmade Podcast". YouTube. The Unmade Podcast. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Unmade Podcast". YouTube. Sofa Shop. Text "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRNeH_Kpl1ZgpeiNeJ-oiAQ" ignored (help);