Jump to navigation Jump to search
Team Killing is a known problem in team games played by Achievement Hunter, primarily Rainbow Six. Of the hunters to commit team killing, Gavin is the most notorious, closely followed by Ryan, while former Hunter Ray is the most common target.
Geoff[edit | edit source]
- Killed Gavin, during Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Part 1, by strafing his aim too far right.
- Killed Ray, during Rainbow Six Vegas Part 1, with a grenade.
- Killed everyone after Gavin immediately team killed Ray. He explained this as having forgotten they did three maps the previous episode of Rainbow Six Vegas, including the one they were on.
- Killed Gavin at the end of an argument between them.
- Shot Gavin after someone said to watch behind him.
- Couldn't move, then shot Jack from behind.
- A bomber mishap saw Geoff kill Gavin.
- Shot Trevor from behind in the head. (Trevor would later team kill Geoff in return)
- Mistakenly whacked Michael during the Prison Job.
- Killed Gavin in a fight between them because they weren't friends (7 Days to Die)
- Killed Gavin with his backswing (Chivalry, second team game)
- Killed Ryan, who was covered in so much blood he looked like a red (later in the same Chivalry match)
Ray[edit | edit source]
- Killed Geoff with a grenade mishap.
- Shot Gavin, blaming it on the helicopter crashing. (Rainbow 6 Vegas Campaign Part 1)
- Killed Ryan to prevent the reverse. (Ryan's Heist; Ryan had been attempting the same thing he did in Geoff's Heist but Ray was faster)
- Burned Gavin to death mistakenly, though Gav was in a cluster of at least three red guys.
- Accidentally killed Geoff (Chivalry)
Gavin[edit | edit source]
- Dropped a grenade during Rainbow Six Vegas Part 2, killing everyone.
- Shot Ray in the back with a shotgun in Rainbow Six Vegas 2 ("WHAT ENEMY LOOKS LIKE M. BISON?!?!?!")
- Shot Ray twice immediately into a map. One was justified as Geoff forgot they had completed that map previously.
- Killed Ray with a breach charge. Ray and Michael both threatened to kill Gavin for it, but Gavin finished the map to live another day. (Rainbow 6 Vegas Part 3)
- Michael walked in front of Gavin.
- Threw a grenade that killed Geoff.
- Shot Geoff in the back after a terrorist dropped in front of Geoff. (Geoff killed the terrorist before then)
- Killed Ryan in a grenade launcher-induced explosion.
- Killed Ryan via grenade after Jack's mishap.
- Shot Michael in the face as he ran from an enemy.
- Shot Geoff in a mishap.
- Shot Ryan in a mishap during Splinter Cell Blacklist.
- Notoriously kills his AI teammates in Halo, to the point GO! Episode 20 is based on it. (Gavin wins)
- Bipped Jeremy in an attempt at testing Jeremy's guy's shield. (Rainbow 6 Siege Dustline DLC) Completely missed the shield he was trying to test.
- Killed Geoff as he tried killing a terrorist and Geoff walked in front of him. (Same as above, later in same match)
- Shot a fleeing Michael. (different match, same video as previous two)
- Shot Jeremy in a panic.
- Tried shooting a terrorist and Jack walked in front of him.
- Shot a downed Ryan as Michael got stuck trying to save Jeremy.
- Immediately shot Michael as he said something.
- Blew up himself and Ray during his heist, by driving into a gas pump..
Ryan[edit | edit source]
- Killed Geoff, removing him from a match. Gavin would subsequently fall down a hole, killing himself. (Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 Part 2)
- Shot Gavin in a bomber mishap.
- Didn't see Gavin or know he was there until too late.
- Shot a downed Jack.
- Killed Gus.
- Killed Gus a second time.
- Shot Gavin and Jack, and killed Jeremy with a grenade. (The grenade was meant for Gavin)
- Killed Geoff, saying there doesn't have to be two of them left. (His attempt at doing it to Ray in his own heist isn't successful when a shotgun-wielding Puerto Rican turns faster.)
- Whacked Geoff by accident while trying to open the armored truck his heist targeted. (happens before the failed Geoff's Heist Team Kill Attempt #2)
- Killed Gavin unaware that it was Gavin. (Chivalry) Later killed the same AI bot Michael accidentally killed.
Jack[edit | edit source]
- Killed Gavin with a grenade he threw before Gavin knew about it. (Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 Part 1; the second time Chaxle's AHHR R6V2 video goes slo-mo on Gavin dying via AH-thrown grenade, Gavin himself having thrown the first on the previous map)
- Killed Gavin and Ryan with an accidental grenade.
- Shot Gavin to get rid of the notorious team killer, though down Michael and Geoff by then via Gavin.
- A breach charge mishap killed Gavin. (Rainbow 6 Siege; Would've been payback for Rainbow 6 Vegas Part 3 had it been Ray's breach charge)
- Saw a bad guy, then mistakenly killed Michael.
- Shot Ryan in shooting a terrorist.
- Accidentally killed Michael with his Lazer during his heist. (Michael walked into the exhaust; Ryan subsequently died leaving only Jack, who didn't do any robbing, alive)
- Killed Ray (Chivalry, first team match)
- Killed Ray in getting a triple kill (same LP, other team game, counting it as one of his and Ryan's combined 39 kills (having initially mistaken Ryan as Gavin)).
- Shot Gavin (and was almost killed by Michael for it) in Murder Part 3's fourth round as Jeremy was playing the long game.
Michael[edit | edit source]
- Threw a grenade by accident, causing a triple team kill.
- Shot Ray as he entered a door by accident.
- Shot Geoff, who couldn't move, then killed Ryan on Geoff's restart order.
- Initiated Jeremy into Rainbow Six, then shot Ryan.
- Killed Jack by accident in Geoff's Heist.
- Killed Geoff and Kerry, who were supposed to die during Michael's Heist. (Lindsay tagged the wrong boat)
- Shot Jeremy when he ran in front of Geoff (Murder Part 1)
- Shot Trevor as he ran behind Jeremy (Murder Part 3)
- Killed Ray and a bot (Chivalry)
- Sniped Gavin (7 Days to Die Xbox) after Gavin baited him into doing it.
Jeremy[edit | edit source]
- Shot Ryan and Michael as Glaz, both accidental when they walked in front of him. (Rainbow 6 Siege, both in the same attempt)
- Panicked on seeing a terrorist and shot Jack.
- Shot Jack before Michael could.
- Unfriended Gavin, then shot him. (7 Days to Die) Proceeded to kill Gavin a few more times over the subsequent parts.
- Shot Gavin (immediately after Michael shot Trevor, Murder Part 3)
- Shot Greg, claiming he was acting shifty, then shot Ryan a little later. (8-man Murder)
- Shot Michael, saying Michael was in Jeremy's secret place (Murder Part 3)