RSVP Stationery 11
|Me and My Tool|
Description[edit | edit source]
For some of us, back to school means back to the chalkboard. What’s the difference between good chalkboard chalk and bad?
Show Notes & Links[edit | edit source]
- Gizmodo article on Hagoromo
- Lapsang Souchong tea from Heine Brothers
- Baron Fig Mastermind
- Hagoromo chalk (This one is my favorite of the three Japanese brands I’ve tried)
- Umajirushi performs almost as well, but is slightly less dense and a little louder in use.
- Rikagaku sticks are slightly narrower and a little less dense than the other two. It’s an excellent performer but a little louder and a little dustier in use.
- And just in case people are going to give you a hard time about special-ordering Japanese chalk made in Korea, you should probably have a box of Crayola chalk on hand, just so they understand.
References and Notes[edit | edit source]
- Description taken from the official RSVP Stationery page http://rsvpstationerypodcast.comfortableshoesstudio.com/podcast/episode-11-me-and-my-tool/