As of May 2018, Dr. Heckle consists of 17 episodes.
- Episode 1: The longest recorded chicken flight. Spickler, Mcmullen et al
- Episode 2: The evolution of Conor Oberst. Hastie, Hambright, Doyle et al.
- Episode 3: Paul McCartney's scrambled eggs. Milam, Shornima et al
- Episode 4: Selling cobras to the government, Elbows, Hall et al
- Episode 5: The racist creator of Sea Monkeys. Davis, Jones et al
- Episode 6: The Memphis marmosets thunderdome team. Uhlhorn, Bratsveen et al
- Episode 7: Turning a peppercorn into 3 billion dollars. Fowles, Vergos, et al
- Episode 8: Mercaptan Mercaptan. McLane, Whalen, et al
- Episode 9: Haiku #1787. Pulley, Kordsmeier, et al
- Episode 10: Musical origins of megaman 2. Nation, Gillon, et al.
- Episode 11: $28,000 for bad food. McLane, Walker, et al.
- Episode 12: Morgantown's missing Don Knotts statue. Sandlin, Godwin, et al.
- Episode 13: Concentration of NBA hall of famers in Bernice Louisiana. Powell, Doyle, Naylor at al
- Episode 14: Brendan Fraser's Wholesomeness: Wagenshutz, Studdard, Turner et al.
- Episode 15: Effect of ingesting too many Tums on a podcast host. Bencivenga, Fili, et al.
- Episode 16: CRISPR CATS - Garner, Miller, et al.
- Episode 17: Evidence of decline in horse based transport. Corwin, Smith, Doyle, et al.
Template:Dr. Heckle episodes