<image source="image1"></image> <title source="title1"> <default>Bravo 1</default> </title> <label> </label> <label>Age</label> <label>Born</label> <label>Died</label> <label>Rank</label> <label>Gender</label> <label>Armor</label> <label>Weapons</label> <label>Equipment</label> <label>Citizenship</label> <label>Status</label> <header>Additional information</header> <label>Specialty</label> <label>Affiliation</label> <label>Notable Facts</label> <label>Appearances</label> <label>Voice Actor</label> <label>Actor</label> </infobox> Bravo 1, a seasoned member of the team and voiced by Burnie Burns, is distinguished from the rest of the group through his loud mouth, and the fact that he is dragged off by the mysterious entity during episode 1. Although he eventually dies off-camera in episode 2, the audience and Bravo Team can clearly hear his screams as he is slowly eaten alive. Also known for his constant swearing. Possibly the pointman of the group since he was the first one in the hallway before the rest of the squad entered.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Episode 0[edit | edit source]
Bravo 1, along with the other members of Bravo Squad apppears in the pilot episode. While Chief introduced the rookie Frank to the others, Bravo 1 seems to be the most rude towards him, and annoys him by making "chik" noises with his mouth.
Episode 1: Enter Frank[edit | edit source]
" Now your freaking me out. Stop it, ya assholes!"
- Bravo 1, a little freaked out by the discussion of ghosts.
During their mission to apprehend a little girl ghost, Bravo 1 is the first one to go in and check out the area, and make sure its clear. As Chief is giving him orders, Frank begins to monoluge, annoying Bravo 1 and the others. When Frank says he does it when he's nervous, Bravo 1 rudely tells him to "chew some gum". Eventually, the arguement turns to the revelation that Bravo Squad has never encounterd any spirits whatsoever, and they only did it for an easy paycheck and beer (though Chief has to do reports). While they argue with Frank, Bravo 1 is distracted and gets jumped by a mysterious force, where he screams for help, only to be mauled by it.
Episode 2[edit | edit source]
"WHY DID IT TAKE MY LEGS?! I NEED MY LEGS!!!!"
- Bravo 1 being slaughtered by the ghost.
Bravo 1 doesn't have much importance in this episode, except being destroyed by the ghost, constantly screaming in agony. Eventually he ends up dying at the end, and his blood ends being smeared on the surrounding walls, and his remains are never found.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ironically enough, just like his designated group number, Bravo 1 is the first one to make contact with the ghost, and is the first one to die in the series.
- He's the only character not to be mentioned in Episode 4.
- Compared to the other characters in P.A.N.I.C.S, Bravo 1 seems to have the least importance to the story, only to being the first victim of the ghost.
- In the Outtakes reel, there was alternate dialogue Bravo 1 was to have while being killed by the ghost; "it just sprayed Mace in my eyes!! WHY WOULD IT DO THAT?!!".
- Bravo 1 is possibly the rudest out of the Bravo Squad members.
- That may explain why nobody else besides Frank seems concerned with Bravo 1 being killed.
- He appears in the least episodes.