Art Supply Posse 13
|Hue Do You Think You Are?|
Description[edit | edit source]
Ana is back from the SF Pen Show with a gravelly voice, we talk about color theory and Heather thinks Pantone are just little "chippy things".
Links & Show Notes[edit | edit source]
News & Follow-Up[edit | edit source]
- Proof I met Andy in person
- My Facebook Tour Photo Album
- Andy's Yikes! pencils post
- Emilie Ferris
- Pixel Lovely
- Dan Bishop's Magic Pencil Self-Portrait
- Karas Kustoms Fountain K Pen
Color Theory[edit | edit source]
- Blank color wheel
- Full-color color wheel
- Adobe Kuler
- Worqx Color Reference
- What is Pantone?
- Video: Pantone Factory
- Tiny PMS Match
- More matching systems
- Mantis Shrimp
- Owosso Graphic Arts
Extra notes[edit | edit source]
- Join the Art Supply Posse Inktober togetherness by posting your Inktober drawings to Twitter with the hashtag #aspink. We'll select one to repost each day to our Instagram account.
- Note: Product links are provided for convenience and to provide accurate product information and descriptions. We recommend that you shop around for best prices and purchase from your favorite vendors. When possible, we encourage you to support your local, independent art supply and stationery stores.
References & Notes[edit | edit source]
- Description taken from the official Art Supply Posse podcast page http://www.artsupplyposse.com/13